Bike Lock Cable, 4-Feet Bike Cable Basic Self Coiling Resettable
- Easy to set combination: 4-digit combination locking mechanisms for keyless convenience with a free mounting bracket for easy transportation
- Resettable: Easy to set your own personalized number combination
- Multipurpose: ideal for bicycles, skateboards, gates & fences, grills & lawnmowers, sports equipment, tool boxes & ladders
- Good performance cable: Flexible steel cables for strong cut resistance and PVC coating helps prevent scratching and keeping more durable
- Note for winter bikers: when below 20-25 degrees, cable gets stiff and hard to bend
How to set your own password?
1. Use the default password 0000 to open the lock.
Please make sure all numbers aligned with the arrows otherwise the lock cannot open. There are some buyers said they cannot open the lock because they have not set the numbers on the exact place.
2. Notice the keyhole is facing up. Turn it to the right to horizontal position (90 degrees).
3. Set numbers to whatever code you want, making sure to keep the numbers aligned with the arrow.
And remember your new numbers or write down them. Last, turn the keyhole back to upright position.
There are many people forget to turn it back so they cannot successfully set new password or cannot open the lock.
Please take a photo for your lock dials after you set your own combination in case you forget it.
What is the mounting bracket?
The bracket attaches to your bicycle seat post or frame post and the actual lock has an easy release attachment mechanism that lets you hook one to the other while not in use. to use the lock, you push theeasy release button and the lock is then usable.